Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!!

Whatever anyone tells you the following did not happen:

Ainsley did not turn 1 and have her B-day party at Tumble Tots.


She did not look so cute in her pink bikini.


Everest did not LOVE the trampoline.


Cameron was not pigging out on snacks.


Everest was not Jammin to Yo-Gabba-Gabba



No Christina and Tim are not going to have baby Ethan soon!!!!


No Katie was not my momma and had to feed
me a bottle of Apple Juice. No my jaw was not super sore.
Poor kids:)


No the girls are not chillaxin.




No the Colin's and Millsom's did not have a BBQ.


The boys did not want to skateboard over and over and over again.


No, Baylee is not ALWAYS super cute.


No, I was not afraid I was going to kill myself.


Colin is not a professional BBQ'er


No, my future father-in-law (Michael) did not do crazy stunts with Ev
in Cam's car.


Everest is not the CUTEST little skateboarder.....


NO, we did not have a WAY busy weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment