Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Weekend


This past weekend we ventured to a cabin in Idyllwild with 4 other families. We had an awesome time and we had plenty of snow. A big thanks goes out to the Christian and Stephanie for organizing a fun filled weekend. We are looking forward to next year...



Bromance (Christian and Chad)

I'm cooooold

Chad, Everest, and Luke

So photogenic

I can rollover

Grubbing on lunch

Do you wanna be a cowboy baby

My apron is soooo cute

Christian, Steph, Brooke, and Baylee enjoying some R &R

Sorry girls, I am already taken

2 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo! You finally caved! I was beginning to wonder if you would make one of these bad boys or not :) This is gonna be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo excited!! Welcome to the World-O-Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete